Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love bird Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2005, 05:05 PM
    Bird flu
    Hi
    There was a program about bird flu few days back that made me really scared, and I searched the inter net about it and I got scared even more , now Im thinking about it all the time , it even started to affect my sleep , it like that thinking about it and screded from it is over whelming, is there any comforting word out there for me , people around me think that I’m making a big deal out of it but things are not going like that in my head, please help me :eek:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2005, 04:51 AM
    As with all dangerous diseases, education is the key.

See this info on the Bird Flu from the Center for Disease Control.

There you will
    1. see that you are probably not at risk, and
    2. learn how to stay out of risk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bird question [ 13 Answers ]

OK hey you I have a bird, a gold-capped conure and lately he's been acting weird like he up-chucks a lot I mean I know birds do that to like other birds and to feed and stuff but I've had my bird for 5-6 years and he's never done it this much for the past week every morning and night even during...

Bird [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2 birds (budgies) and they have been really healthy. However, over the past few weeks my female bird has been wheezing and sneezing quite a bit. It's almost like she is having a tough time breathing. Oddly enough, she is still eating normally, hasn't lost weight and still has quite a bit...

Bird flu [ 6 Answers ]

Hi again everyone, I live in England, and I am really worried about bird flu. In England there is just one confirmed case, but what I don't understand is how serious this is. Could this disease spread to humans. Tonight they were saying in the news if the disease spread to humans then they...

Tweety Bird [ 6 Answers ]

I feel sort of weird asking this but my friends and I are debating if Tweety Bird is a boy or a girl... does anyone know? Lol. Thanks... :D

Bird Flu [ 1 Answers ]

What is avian influenza (bird flu)? Bird flu is an infection caused by avian (bird) influenza (flu) viruses. These flu viruses occur naturally among birds. Wild birds worldwide carry the viruses in their intestines, but usually do not get sick from them. However, bird flu is very contagious...

View more questions Search