Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rasptartmky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Fluppy Dogs by Disney
    So I came across this website because I have been trying to track down some old 80's movies because I miss the good ol' cartoons :) Well I am trying to find a website were I can get a GOOD DVD (or VHS) copy of the Fluppy Dogs and other 80's childhood cartoons that I miss. Like Rose Petal, Gummi Bears... Please help!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Fluppy Dogs has not been commercially released. You can only obtain it through bootleg copies. I do not advocate that, but you could check eBay, where it's been known to be offered for sale from time to time.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Sep 20, 2007, 05:12 PM
    If you're interested in owning the episodes of Gummi Bears, Target sells the first season for a really good price! My friend bought them and we had a Gummi Bears fest watching them all in order! It was awesome!
    gabra_123 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Sep 27, 2007, 01:21 AM
    If you are wanting a copy of the Fluppy Dogs post a request with the walt disney customer service. If they get enough interest hopefully they will release it. If you are not too worried about bootlegging, free.hostultra.com/~toonsource/ has it advertised, but please first/also e-mail disney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fluppy Dogs Movie [ 3 Answers ]

I know fluppy dogs was put onto VHS as I used to go and rent it from the movie store when I was four however I haven't seen it since then and was wondering if anyone knew where to get a copy of it from as I am desperately wanting to see it again!?

Are hot dogs safe for dogs [ 7 Answers ]

Are hot dogs safe for me to feed to my dog,or are there any health issues I should be concerned with?

A cartoon possibly by Disney? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember I saw a cartoon about two mice, a father and son. And I think they wanted to blend in with real mice, but they couldn't. There's one part in there that I remember vaguely. The father and son were going somewhere and someone or something stomped on the baby mouse and the father mourned...

What is the name of a movie from the disney channel? [ 2 Answers ]

It's about twins that have magic powers and they go to a mountain and are transported to another world, and I saw it on the disney channel years ago.the twins are adopted and held prisoners in order to keep their powers in control.

Old movie on Disney [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie aired on the Disney channel in the 80's/early 90's. The animation reminded me of The Hobbit. I only remember a boy and maybe a wizard. There was also an evil giant that used a long fingernail to give children nightmares. I thinkit took place in a castle. Does anyone have any idea...

View more questions Search