Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hannah444 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Science foe hannah
    :p if I stand on my bathroom scales and they say I am 60 kg.what do I weigh?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 10:50 AM
    In pounds?

You would be 132 pounds :)
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Well, what do you think, it would hardly be sporting for me to give you the answer without letting you have a go first :)

NS I think she is referring to weight as opposed to mass :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend or Foe? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, I have a friend who I grew up with 'C' and he is with this girl 'E'. They recently had a baby together and have been on and off ever since. There was a period where I did not really know 'E' all that well, but when she and 'C' has a few months apart; we got to know each other better and...

OLIVE OIL: friend or foe? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am new here and I was wondering is basic grocery store bought olive oil an effective treatment for hair. For instance if I mix it in with my conditioner or shampoo or just put it on my hair will it help because I hear a lot of people say its good for dry hair. Plus I'm african american so...

Friend or foe? [ 1 Answers ]

I have this friend for the opposite sex I'll call "Rick". We have been friends for about a year and he has helped me through some tough times. But the thing is he wants to be more than friends and we have discussed this over and over, I am not interested in him like that... it just blew my mind...

Friends or foe [ 2 Answers ]

how do you know if a friend is a good one?

Friend or foe? [ 2 Answers ]

There is a girl I work with which I have formed a friendship with, but I am not sure that I can trust her. She seems to be quite fond of my husband even though she has her own! She does not have great relations with her husband and has told me that she often seeks comfort elsewhere. Please...

View more questions Search