Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brody1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 10:22 AM
    Sect. 125 Plan?
    My wife and I run a small home based business (LLC).
    We take weekly draws from the business.
    We have a Blue Cross/BS company insurance policy with high deductibles.
    Can we have a Sect. 125 plan where ALL out of pocket medical expenses can be deductible? If not, what is the best method to be able to deduct ALL medical expenses?
    jef1056 Posts: 70, Reputation: 5

Sep 20, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by brody1
    My wife and I run a small home based business (LLC).
    We take weekly draws from the business.
    We have a Blue Cross/BS company insurance policy with high deductibles.
    Can we have a Sect. 125 plan where ALL out of pocket medical expenses can be deductible? If not, what is the best method to be able to deduct ALL medical expenses?
    There are tax issues with owner operated businesses and 125 plans.
    Look Into a HSA plan. Marries a high deductible health insurance plan with a tax free savings account.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yamaha yz 125 misfire [ 3 Answers ]

I ride a Yamaha yz125 m.y.2003 only on motocross tracks. In last month it's driving me crazy. Sometimes it powers off and there's no way to make it runnig but changing the spark. With new spark it goes on perfectly, then goes off again with wet spark. When it runs goes on for hours perfectly....

Art. IV, Sect. 4, you.S. Constitution - Who is responsible? [ 7 Answers ]

Considering that the equivalent of at least 10% of the Mexican population has come into the US illegally since 1986 (the last amnesty grant by Congress)... Hasn't the United States failed in its Constitutional obligation to protect each of the states from invasion? If so, who or what offices...

Yamaha yz 125 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a yamaha yz 125 and I was driving down the road and all of a sudden my back tire locked up. I think something is wrong with my gears because I can't shift or anything, the engine runs fine like I can pull the clutch in and start it up but it just won't shift or move. What do you think the...

Tax matters (OPT, 1099-MISC, married, section 125 benefit plan) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Here's my situation. I was a graduate student from Michigan and obtained my Master's degree last April 2006. From Jan to April 2006, I was a teaching assistant receiving stipend monthly. Then from Jun 2006 to Dec 2006, I worked under OPT. My H1B was approved only this year, Jan 2007. I...

View more questions Search