Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ranyxa Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Sep 20, 2007, 06:32 AM
    How do I draw anime eyes for male characters?
    Yeah. The title says it all. I'm really desperate; I love drawing anime-style. I know the anatomy overall, but I just don't get the eyes... can someone help? I tried nearly everything; it always turns out slightly feminine!:confused:

I really need help because I'm so hopeless!! >.< *screams at a blank sheet of paper that I was about to draw on* Do I have to beg? Sorry... I'm kind of hyper right now... '_';
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2007, 06:43 AM
    Looks like an excellent tutorial on the following site:

HOW TO DRAW MANGA -- MANGA UNIVERSITY
    Ranyxa Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2007, 07:44 AM
    Hey thanks! I'll look into it straightaway! :D *gives you a cookie*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401K With draw [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I'm in a place I need money but have no job and don't know what I am doing in trying to get some money to put on a apartment with a friend and I need to know how to do a draw from the 401k for a start to a new life.

Escape characters [ 2 Answers ]

While going through someone's program, I came across escape characters "\A" and "\B". I wanted to know whether this escape characters really exists in perl ?

Just LOVE to draw... [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, Im 20, just left my job due to problems. I was a secretary (borrrrrring!) I've always has a passion for drawing, painting (mainly abstract, surreal, whatever) and I've been told I really have a gift ;-) So now I'm just a bit confused as to where to go from here. I'd love to express my...

Spayed male dog humping other male dogs. Why? [ 3 Answers ]

My male dog mixed boston terrier/pug. He has been spayed at 4 months old. He never bother females dogs. But when a small male dog comes around he wants to hump her all the time. Why is that? How can I break him from it? I though once spayed they do not have the desire to hump. And why he only...

View more questions Search