Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HEARNLADY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 05:55 AM
    Add search box to my website
    Does anyone know how, or the HTML code, to add a search box to my website that I created? I can't seem to find the answer for "dummies" like myself!
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Sep 20, 2007, 05:57 AM
    What kind of search box? Like, a Google search?

Or did you want it to search just your website?

*edit*
    This link might help: Google Business Solutions
    Kizzza Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Dec 31, 2007, 07:22 AM
    If you mean a Search Box to search through your whole website, this is quite difficult and I don't think you can use HTML to make it, you need to program in PHP. That's what I would suggest anyway.

If you want a Google search or Ask.com search box, you should go to the original website and navigate from there.

Hope this was helpful.
    tattooman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 12:37 PM
    User Googles Adsense for Search, they will give you all the code you need and may even make few bucks from it here's the link
    adsense
    Or if you already have a Google account you should be able to add it to your profile page

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok to add a cable to move breaker box? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm faced with moving a breaker panel about 6-10 ft. Reason is that previous owners removed much of a termite eaten load bearing beam and posts and the house has started to sag. This looks to have happened 80-100 years ago. Then it was covered over and the breaker panel was installed to one of the...

Google Toolbar Search Box Drop-Down [ 2 Answers ]

When I type a search string in the search box, a little drop down pops up showing 10 strings with other words following what I typed - along with a number of results. See the example below. Is it some indicator of the number of searches for those particular words over some period, or what? ...

Html How do I make a search box? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, and thanks ahead of time. I'm going to have to have a database on my website that can be used with a search engine. But I want to know what I can do using only html if I can. Like if you wanted to look for a park in your area you would just input your zip code, And the park that is closest...

Windows XP Folder and Search Box Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I am at my wits end with this. I am running windows XP and when I try to open any folder on my computer a search box automatically pops up and the name of the folder such as My Music will be in the search box Look In: field. To get the information I have stored in any of my folders I have to do a...

View more questions Search