Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jc105 Posts: 162, Reputation: 17

May 9, 2006, 11:35 AM
    Yes, if you create a word doc in word it gets extensions, same for all apps on Mac.

iTunes creates .mp3, illustrator and photoshop append the extensions also.

Mac >= PC

Macs are best in specific situations where purpose is precise. That does include home users! Especially, read my other posts, and buy yourself a mac...

Not too many of you all though, the more users the more virii, that's just how it goes. So all you elite-ist out there, buy a PC, people that know what they want, get a mac.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Advantages and Disadvantages of international cooperations among MNCs [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, What is the advantages and disadvantages of international cooperations such a strategic alliances among the MNCs and their objectives in the international scenes. Thanks for the help

Comparative Advantages [ 1 Answers ]

If the US and China specialize according to comparative advantage what will happen to the total output of steel and aluminum in the two countries?

Apple or not? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a customer that wants a desktop to use primarily for video editing and production. What are your thoughts on an Apple vs an AMD 64 based one?

Apple trees [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get information about rehabing apple trees. The tree's belong to a friend. There are two. For several years the tree's have produced fruit that is knarly And not really edable. They are badly thatched and need Pruned. I have read several articles on pruning them but I...

View more questions Search