Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lscookie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 11:09 PM
    Download pictures
    I have a motorola razor. I have taken pictures and don't know how to take them off the camera and into my PC. Please help me.:) :)
    Guinness683 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2007, 06:25 AM
    Best way is to instal the mobile phone tools on the installation disk. Connect phone to PC with a USB cable, switch on phone and open prog on PC. Open multimedia studio and the drop down menu on the right is the pictures on the phone. Just a simple matter of drag and drop on your PC Picture folder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pictures [ 2 Answers ]

:) Hi everyone, is anyone got the pictures of Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens in Hawaii? :)

Download pictures from your cell phone [ 3 Answers ]

To whom it may concern: How is it that I can download pictures from my cellphone? My computer asks me for software that my phone company did not include with my phone. I go to a motorola site since they are the manufacturer of the phone and I end up here at a unrelated site where I am...

Help please.. Cannot download pictures from my digital camera [ 10 Answers ]

What could be the problem when I try to download pics from my digital I suddenly cannot download. The camera window just keeps reading. No result. What could be the problem? It has hardware failure message? What hardware? My digital camera or something inside my computer? What is it? Please help...

Can't see pictures. [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody please help. When I download some pictures I get a blank box with a red cross in the top left corner. Can anybody advise me. Thanks. Jim.

View more questions Search