Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naught07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Can barley hear
    First thing is first. Im 18 years old. I listen to loud music on occasion but not often.

About 2 weeks ago my right ear was muffled. I could barley hear out of it. And it never went away and actually its in both ears now for about a week. And it seems to be getting worse. I don't want to go deaf or anything so anyone have any advice.

Im starting to think sinus infection cause I have a thick yellow mucus stuck in my throat and it has the consistency of glue. Im coughing a lot and every now and then it will come up. I can't laugh without having to cough and its really aggravating. Also I seem to have pressure around my eyes.

My nose is very clear at the time being. Which is unusual cause I have bad allergies usually.

I plan on going to the doctor tomorrow but does anyone have an idea of what this could be so I'm not so worried about it tonight.
    L2Momma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Barely hear?
    Quote Originally Posted by naught07
    First thing is first. Im 18 years old. I listen to loud music on occasion but not often.

About 2 weeks ago my right ear was muffled. i could barley hear out of it. and it never went away and actually its in both ears now for about a week. and it seems to be getting worse. I dont wanna go deaf or anything so anyone have any advice.

Im starting to think sinus infection cause i have a thick yellow mucus stuck in my throat and it has the consistency of glue. Im coughing alot and every now and then it will come up. I can't laugh without having to cough and its really aggravating. Also i seem to have pressure around my eyes.

My nose is very clear at the time being. which is unusual cause i have bad allergies usually.

I plan on going to the doctor tomorrow but does anyone have an idea of what this could be so im not so worried about it tonight.
    It definitely sounds like a sinus infection. I doubt you are going deaf, but I'm glad to hear you are going to the doctor. That's the first thing to do. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't hear any sound! [ 1 Answers ]

I recently accidenlty re-installed xp(just an update though, so all my files and stuff are still on it) on my PC, since I've done this everything is working fine except the sound, I can't seem to hear anything, and I've checked all the devices and stuff and they are all working fine, can any body...

View more questions Search