Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    squarehouse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Basic Blueprints
    I want learn the basics of blueprints. Is there a web-site that is free for me to look at?
    squarehouse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 06:38 PM
    I want to learn how to read blueprints. Is there a simple way?
    nmwirez Posts: 453, Reputation: 20

Sep 23, 2007, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by squarehouse
    I want to learn how to read blueprints. Is there a simple way?
    Depending on where you are, there are blueprint reading courses at night schools that are relatively inexpensive. Most on line education can be expensive without a hands-on example from a live instructor. Technical schools would be the next choice for both less cost and instructor mentoring. If you are in construction and have access to either a Union or Independent contractor trade school, this would be a good way to learn. Otherwise, experience is the best teacher. Nm
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Hey nmwirez; You gave squarehouse good advise; A carpenter union would be a good place to learn I also think the librarys have books on the subject. Squarehouse, the first thing I used to teach in beginning blueprint reading was , when you look at the blueprint , visualize in your mind ,like looking at a picture of what you are looking at ,once you can do that you have it 80 percent wipped. IN TVA, I taught ,beginning and advanced blueprint reading.. Don!t think it!s real easy ,because it!s not .IN aet of blueprints there are different sections of it .like starts with topo ,then excav. foundtion etc.ect. You may have 10 or more sections in 1 set of prints. But go for it ,wish you luck .;;;

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visual Basic [ 3 Answers ]

hi, I am using Access as my DB. I want to save a value in one table in DB. But the value am saving shd exists in database in another table. i.e. that value hs to be compared with the other table .Only if it exists then it has to be saved. How to do it.

This is the basic need [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know that friendship is importment in life or not because I have no friends. Should I have a friend or not, if yes than how?:rolleyes:

Basic equation help! [ 3 Answers ]

I have the answer on my paper but I can't figure out how to do the problem itself a c -(2x - 12)= - b d its 'a' over 'b' times 2x minus 12 equals 'c' over 'd'

Basic [ 16 Answers ]

Is there anyone here that is a teenager and programs in Qbasic?

Which version of BASIC [ 4 Answers ]

I have a program developed for me, based from XL for it's repetitious formulae functions when macro's are no longer practical. In other words, where XL can no longer be a pratical option, the same work is made into a program. I am no programmer, but the layman's "blueprint" was presented to a...

View more questions Search