Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N9cho187 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Wuts it called
    I saw a movie were this guy was in love with a blond cartoon chick. Then he dies somewere in the end and he turns into a cartoon. Their notr really cartoons but like a animation of themselves kind of like jessica rabbbit style
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Sep 19, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Gotcha covered here, my friend!
    This is one of my ABSOLUTE favorite movies, and it's called "Cool World" with Brad Pitt and Kim Basinger. It's about a guy who gets pulled into a cartoon world that he created from images in his dreams. He gets pulled into the Cool World, which is a cartoon world, by Holli Wood--voiced by Kim Basinger, and later played by her when she turns from cartoon to human. VERY awesome movie!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2007, 08:52 PM
    I believe that Missa8324 is correct with the title of the movie, although I disagree as to its awesomeness. I want my $5 back! (Ticket prices were lower back in the day.)
    sxrami3 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Yup cool world it is the hottest cartoon chick ever

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should he have called? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site. I've been out of the dating relm for awhile since I've recently got out of a long term relationship. I'm in my mid twenties and I've started dating this new guy. We've only been out 4 times, but each time has gone great with the last date being an overnight date, that I...

I called him [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up about a month ago- I've called him 5 times since then- once after I received a missed call from him which actually was him accidentally dialing me from his pocket- I was really upset as this was just after an exam also which I had a really hard time studying for because of the...

What's it called [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new, first post. You know when you fill out a form on the internet, say you need to type your e-mail address for example. You type the first letter and you get the drop down box showing every word you ever typed starting with that letter, including every time I've misspelled my e-mail...

He hasn't called me [ 7 Answers ]

I am a little confused right now, I have been talking to a guy for a month now mostly over the phone, we had only seen each other once. We were trying to get to know each other and decided to go on a date last Saturday. I believe that the date went really well, his compliments were endless and we...

View more questions Search