Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Funky Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Football tickets
    Hi. I don't know if anyone can help me. Ive tried getting tickets to a football game but they sold out. I have found a website where people can sell their tickets but the tickets have that persons name on them. Will it be OK to buy the ticket even if its got someone else's name on it or will I be turned away at the entetence to the football game which will be a waste of money
    Cheers
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 19, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Why not call the place? Find out what their rules are

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scratch off lottery tickets [ 10 Answers ]

I started playing scratch off lottery tickets about two years ago an now I'm addicted. Sometimes I spend 100 dollars a day thinking I'm going to eventually hit that one big ticket. How do you cure this problem . I can't walk past a ticket machine without buying at least one. Let me correct that....

Driving tickets [ 3 Answers ]

I have not had a driving infraction for over 15 years- except in a different province. In the last two years I have been pulled over twice in another province. The first was for speeding (I was going with traffic flow but because my wife's car looks hopped up I was picked out and pulled over...

2 speeding tickets... need advice! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so now I have accomplished the dumbest mistake in my life time. I obviously did not learn from my first speeding ticket last week because last night I got another one. I have no clue how to go about getting my points reduced. Can anyone tell me if I should just plead not-guilty and talk to the...

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

Cheap tickets [ 3 Answers ]

Do you know where I can find a cheap ticket from france to sacramento, California? All is just so expensive! :eek:

View more questions Search