Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emo child96 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Sep 19, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Emo girls
    I like emo clothes music etc.I only cut sometimes but I not very emotionel.can I still get emo girls.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Dude, you're 10. Not time to date yet. I know your parents argue but you can find better outlets than cutting. You must have other interests or hobbies.
    emo child96 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Sep 19, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Dude, you're 10. Not time to date yet. I know your parents argue but you can find better outlets than cutting. You must have other interests or hobbies.
    Thanks mate but I only cut myself like 1 every 2 month when I board. I no loads of emo people do
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Do you do it because you are depressed, or do you do it because it's the "cool" emo thing to do?

Doing it out of boredom is not a good excuse, not in my book anyway.
    kidsk Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Seriously, stop cutting yourself before something worse happens to you.
    I hate how inflicting pain on oneself can be something "cool" to other people.
    You can get "emo" girls at another age, now is not the time for you to be thinking about that stuff.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2007, 12:03 PM
    I've been meaning to as this for a while now...

Since when did emo = self harm??

Last time I looked it was a taste in music a random 'scene' like indie, or rock, or hip hop. It used to be cool but in my opinion is a bit past it now, it's become a strange parody of itself, yourself being a perfect example. I'm not that old either so I'm not completely clueless about this kind of thing either.

Seriously emo child 96 you need to sort yourself out and ask for help off an adult because the way you're going is downhill all the way.

You don't need 'girls' one because you're way too young and two because you need to learn to love yourself before you can be loved by a partner.

You need to nip this in the bud before it gets too bad and you fall into bad habits and a permanent negative thought pattern.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Emo clothes [ 4 Answers ]

:D :D well can anybody give me sum tips where I could find emo clothes for 10 year olds.

Emo clothing? [ 12 Answers ]

Ummm hi :D Is emo clothing so over??

Do emo girls like emo guys? [ 32 Answers ]

I absolutely adore emo girls. I'm 17yo and don't look all that emo, but I am. Do I have to dress emo to get them to like me?

What is EMO? [ 18 Answers ]

I have heard a lot of people talk aboute some style called "emo" at school. Afraid of sounding like a complete moron, I ask all you people at ask me helpdesk: What is the defenition of emo? :confused:

View more questions Search