Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcintoshcl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Full size headboard, Queen size bed Frame
    Where can I buy attachments that will allow me to fasten my full size headboard to my queen size bedframe? I am having a bit of trouble finding one.
    Rover88 Posts: 68, Reputation: 14

Sep 20, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Some furniture and hardware stores sell kits known as "Mod Plates." These can be used to attach a queen headboard to a double frame or the other way around. If you have a headboard that required side rails (as used with a footboard) there is a different kit that has hooks on the plate. These plates bolt to the frame and the hooks point up, so you can hang your headboard on it.
    anthony1429 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Best Bet Mattress Shop That Sells Headboards They Are Called Adapters Cost About $10

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bed Slats for full size bed [ 3 Answers ]

I am purchasing a new mattress and box spring. I have been told that I need to supply three full size bed slats. I need the dimensions and type of wood that should be used so I can purchase them at my nearest Home Depot or Lowe's. I specifically need the length required. I need this answer...

Headboard too short for Frame [ 8 Answers ]

I have a full size headboard I would like to use but my mattress and frame are queen size. Are there extenders available I could buy so I could connect my headboard to the bed frame? Thank You!

Size of dog when full grown [ 2 Answers ]

How big will my dog be when full grown? We have a 4 month old Maltipoo who now weighs 5lb 4oz

Full Size Lawn Tractor? [ 5 Answers ]

I am preparing to purchase a full size lawn tractor. I am trying to find the best full size lawn tractor to do a multitude of jobs in the lawn. Also, I have over an acre of lawn, and many projects such as felling trees, snow removal, moving and grading dirt, finish grading, seeding, aerating,...

View more questions Search