Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    violet0019 Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Sep 26, 2005, 09:54 PM
    How Can I Recycle These Peanuts For Squirrels?
    Help! I have some shelled peanuts, but they are salted. Do you have any advice on how I can feed them to the squirrels, how to DESALT them? Is this possible? THANKS.
    Melinda Posts: 102, Reputation: 20

Sep 27, 2005, 01:32 PM
    Squirrels do need salt, while raising/rehabbing them, I would put a salt wheel in with them, so just put them in a towel, pillow case etc and give them a good shaking or a good rubbing, most of the salt will come off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Recycle Bin [ 4 Answers ]

I'm using Windows 2000. For some unknown reason I am not able to access my Recycle bin. The icon shows up on the desktop and it shows up on my "C" drive in the Windows Explorer, but when I go to click on it nothing happens. If I right click on the icon, under Properties it says "the properties for...

Ground squirrels in dryer [ 5 Answers ]

Thought the cat was downstairs playing with some paper. An hour later still. An hour and a half later still... I knew there was a problem. Went downstairs and stood in front of the dryer and heard a scratching sound. Knew right away what it was, since I'd seen the cat chase a ground squirrel...

What lasts longer, ordinary peanuts or roasted? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering, would roasted peanuts last longer than non-roasted ones?

Virus? Recycle bin issues [ 1 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but here goes. I'm running a HP Pavilion a612x, with XP home OS. Up until a week ago there were no problems, then all of the sudden I noticed that after emptying the recycle bin, the icon still showed files in it. When opening the bin there is nothing...

Recycle Bin [ 1 Answers ]

I can't empty my Recycle Bin. Error Deleting File or Folder Cannot Remove Folder Logs(2); Access denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write protected andthat the file is not currently in use. How do you get rid of it?

View more questions Search