Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pradeep_giridhar Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 02:34 AM
    Why running behind the uncomfortable
    Why our eastern countries are adopting the cuture of western side whereas the wesrern people want to get rid of the same such as tight fittings dresses, nudeness, Non-vegirarien food unnatural sex etc,
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 19, 2007, 03:52 AM
    I've got to say that as a Westerner, I don't want to get rid of any of the things you've listed there... I think they're all great!

As for the Eastern world apopting it... I don't know! It could be that the rise in coverage of world events via the media and the internet has shown people who have never questioned their own society's rules before what other people around the world have and do.

Jealousy and envy are powerful beasts!

Why do you think it's happening?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uncomfortable around girls [ 25 Answers ]

How do I become comfortable around girls I like enough to be able to ask them out? I feel paranoid around them and don't know what to do. I need serious help!!

Uncomfortable Rental Situation [ 8 Answers ]

I wanted to get a few opinions on a situation I'm involved in now... I recently purchased a duplex property that I had once been a tenant of for three years. Because of my good rental history with my landlord, he offered to sale the duplex to me first. Upon my lease expiration, my sister...

Missed period and uncomfortable cramps. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 8 days late but have been experiencing cramping for over a week. Lower abdominal and lower back, quite uncomfortable really. I have had the usual hormonal changes but no tender breasts which I always suffer from about 3-4 days before I am due on. I think I am going to get a test today?...

Bath tub shower spout & head running water running at same time [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a slight dripping problem(sayko system).i decided to replace all 3 stem assemblies together as they all were about 18 years old.after reassembling the new stems(danko brand),turned on the water supply & checked faucets.hot & cold worked fine but when the shower was turned on,water...

Running [ 1 Answers ]

Could I run fast enough on any planet to keep up with the sun??

View more questions Search