Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hitoall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2005, 07:52 PM
    Need help finding name of movie Please
    Hi Ive been searching for this movie for years now and know one anywhere knows the name I only remember certain parts mainly the ending Ok here it goes The movie is about a kid that has been shot I think it was gang related and the cops are chaising him and he takes a guy hostage and tells him to drive to this lake in the mountains that has speacial powers to cleanse his sole of the wrong he has did and when the kid get there he walks in the lake and disappears in the lake I think but not sure that Kiefer Sutherland played the detective that was chasing the kid and I thought the name was "The sundance kid" but I looked everywhere and can not find it so it must be wrong if someone here knows what Im talking about it would be great :) :) :) excuse the sloppy typing and thanks to anyone who helps :) :)
    bstm23 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2005, 09:59 AM
    Not sure if this sounds familiar to me or not. You could check here if your fairly sure that Kiefer Sutherland was in it. It's a list of all the movie's he was in. The title may come back to you if you saw it.
    hitoallofyou Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Jan 25, 2010, 05:08 PM
    I seen the movie its about when they are playing baseball and at the end the gang was shooting people and shot the kid I seen it

Jan 25, 2010, 05:11 PM
    Hi I'm wondering I'm finding a movie I'm trying to find it for years and I remember parts and the part is when this lady is walking up a hallway that had doors everywhere and the doors shut while she was walking up the hallway and there's a room with a little girl inside and when the lady sees the little girl she crys because the wall had a big bang and blood or paint or stuff came out of it please help me find it
    konaluke Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 05:29 PM

Ive seen this movie for sure. There was an indian connection, didn't they see an indian at the lake like david carraday or lou diamond phillips? You should look into that. Good Luck!

Jan 25, 2010, 05:31 PM
    Can u tell me what its called

Jan 25, 2010, 05:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by konaluke View Post
    Ive seen this movie for sure. There was an indian connection, didnt they see an indian at the lake like david carraday or lou diamond phillips? You should look into that. Good Luck!
    can u tell me what its called

Jan 25, 2010, 05:37 PM

I wish I could. I think it might have been a made for TV or medium/low budget movie.

Jan 25, 2010, 06:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by konaluke View Post
    I wish I could. I think it might of been a made for tv or medium/low budget movie.
    does it have the bit when this lady walks up the hallway with lots of doors and they shut while she is walking up the hallway and she walks in the room with a little girl on a bed and the wall starts to bleed or paint or stuff comes out?

Jan 25, 2010, 06:52 PM

I really need the name I've been looking for this movie since 2003 or 2004 I don't know but it has a bit when this lady walks up a hallway with lots of doors and she finds a little girl in a room then stuff comes out of the wall blood water I don't know

Jan 25, 2010, 08:22 PM
    Sunchaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcG3hGEw5Yc
    Holidaypain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 10:01 PM

Ok I'm looking for a movie and I need a little help. Ok I know a little
    About it I remember some of it , it's about a boy and a girl and he has
    A robot ( yellow ) and the girl dies and he turns her into one and she starts
    Killing anyone who was every mean to him. I know at the end of the movie
    She dies again and he goes back to do the same thing but she kills him I think anyway if some one can help me please I been looking fir this movie
    For a long time. Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 31, 2010, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Holidaypain View Post
    Ok I'm looking for a movie and I need alittle help. Ok I know alittle
    about it I remember some of it , it's about a boy and a girl and he has
    a robot ( yellow ) and the girl dies and he turns her into one and she starts
    killin anyone who was every mean to him. I know at the end of the movie
    she dies again and he goes back to do the same thing but she kills him I think anyway if some one can help me please i been lookin fir this movie
    for a long time. Thanks
    Deadly Friend
    grant858 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 02:38 AM
    Need help finding name of movie Please.
    People put a video on and the video is black and white. The lady on the television hypnotised
    The people watching and the people can't control, the people kills the other people.
    blondeemme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 04:18 PM
    I'm looking for a movie. I seen it in the late 80's or early 90's but the movie looked to be made in the 70's or 80's. A woman is joggng in the woods when a mouatain man, he takes her over and he makes her lead the way to his home up in the moutains. The man wears animal hides and has facial hair, very unpredictable and rough. She is mistreated and is scared of the man, but when the day comes when she tries to get away...

I can't remember the name of it. I'm not sure how to even search for a movie like that, HELP!

Thanks so kindly
    farrakhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2011, 05:59 PM
    A movie with there rabbits a boy name peter a and hi to twin sisters and his mother auncl and his cousin and the farther got killed

Google to find it
    lisdyvia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 09:20 AM
    It is a movie/ a story about adoptive parents of a young boy, they are all very loving and the boy does not even know he is adopted yet... But when the biological father gets out of jail and is met by his wife who still sticks by him, he mentioned after a while that he would like a child and that is when she tells him she gave birth to a son but seeing that she was all alone could not care for him and gave him up for adoption.. That is when all hell breaks loose and wants his son back, and seeing that he did not know about his son, he starts by getting visiting rights, the adoptive father is so upset, does not know what to do... then the biological father has a relapse in drinking, beats the wife again, had hurt the little boy's arm also before cause he would not have a shower.. anyway the biological mother realizes that the father still needs help, the movie ends with the mother signing off on the child and the adoptive parents get him back. If any one knows the title of this movie, I would really appreciate it.
    deathknight1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 03:01 PM
    I'm looking for the name of a movie where a armed group takes over a missile silo to stop a comet or what ever from hitting the Earth. But they can ony get 1 missile up and the russians send up the other. I am also looking for another where a woman gets possed by a ninja spirit.she is telephone worker or something. Please email me @ [email protected]
    KyleGROUNDED Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2013, 01:00 AM
    It is a war movie where a guy from the us army breaks off from his troops for whatever reason and ends up in a shack with a german and they are friends because previously the germans life was saved by another american and it gets really emotional and the german guy doesn't speak english but he says he is tired of fighting. I really need to know the name of this movie.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 30, 2013, 12:31 AM
    The Sunchaser (1996)
    Starring Woody Harrelson and Jon Seda
    IMDb synopsis:
    Michael Reynolds is a rich oncologist who has a $175,000 sports car, a multi-million dollar home, and a new boost in his career. Brandon 'Blue' Monroe is a dying patient who kidnaps Reynolds. They are going to a legendary Navajo healing place while manhunt closes in. Soon the men get closer in understanding and to the place that may save them both.

IMDb review excerpt:
    We see that as well as the foul-mouthed fool that Reynolds believes he is, Blue is actually a believer and has faith, hence his journey to the sacred lake that supposedly has healing powers "May beauty be behind me, in front of me, above me, below me and aaalll around me".

The Sunchaser (1996) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

I need help finding a title to a movie! [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was real young on VHS. I have no idea what the name of it is or the characters. I only know a small part of it but I think it's the main plot. I only remember a guy and a girl were at this fair or carnival and she won or he won for her a teddy bear that to their...

I need help finding this movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a child that had live action with actors about a farm and a flood, as well as animation with chickens and some other animals this was a children's movie either in the early 90's or late 80s.

Need help finding out name of an 80's children's movie [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a movie that I saw in the 80's when I was a kid. The details are kind of sketchy, but this is what I remember. Children can step through a mirror and it takes them to another land where an evil witch (not the green mole on the nose kind, more like the snow...

Help Finding a Movie Title please [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a movie that I saw back in the 80's on TV. I'm sure it was an older movie even then. Alls I remember is it was a story with a young man and his father who I think was a ghost they were riding motorcycles and the young man didn't know that it was his father...

View more questions Search