Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melillew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Looking for title and author of a historical romance book
    If anyone can tell me the title and/or author of this book I would greatly appreciate it.

It is about two sisters who live in the U.S. Their parents die and they have to move to somewhere in England to live with their aunt. Well the aunt keeps the younger of the two and sends the oldest to either marry or live with some gentleman. The book follows their relationship and how everybody in the “ton” doesn’t like the girl. I don’t remember the characters names either. I do remember that he has a dog named Willie. She finds the dog and the dog is starving. She get friendly with it, starts feeding it and it turns out that the dog she is feeding is actually a wolf. She ends up keeping it has a pet.

I read this book about ten years ago.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Meli Llew
    Meg5639 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 06:03 PM
    Did you try "Once and Always" by Judith McNaught? Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title or author of this book? [ 1 Answers ]

I read this book in middle school and I absolutely loved it. It was out of print then and I think is still is now. It was about a boy who was second best on the track team. He somehow gets together with others in the school who are second best (second smartest, second most popular, etc.) and...

View more questions Search