Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nina12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Brown discharge 5 days before normal flow
    Hi, for about one year now my period starts in its regular time but as brown discharge for5 to 6 days then as normal flow for another 5 days this month I was under fertility treatment and my period was late one day from due date and the next day I see brown discharge very slight only when I wipe so any possibility to be pregnant please help
    Ren Radio Posts: 31, Reputation: 6

Dec 10, 2007, 08:12 PM
    No sounds like chocolate cysts! As your doctor about this. Large cysts develop, particularly with fertility treatment... and the blood just stays in the cyst a little long before the egg breaks free to do it's thing.

But if you are trying to get pregnant, it's worthwhile to note that there can be some small spotting when conception takes place. But you don't need me to tell you to do a pregnancy test, do you!? Go do it and let us know what you find out!. and make an appointment with your doctor either way!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 days late, negative HPT, dark brown discharge [ 8 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for three months. I went off the patch (ortho-evra) after completing a full cycle in mid December (i.e. I did not put a new patch on after mestruating). I had normal periods Jan 13 and Feb 14, each lasting 4-5 days, which was consistent with...

Brown discharge is this normal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 33 years old and over the last six month I have had irregular periods. Recently it has been brown discharge 1 week prior to starting. I also have missed a period in between this. This month I had the brown discharge for two weeks and than started to period that was light with a few clots. I...

Discharge normal? [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am 19 years old and I keep getting this white creamy discharge that dries yellow sometimes it can be quite heavy and thick and sometimes can have a slight smell sort of like sweat but not all the time even...

Discharge normal? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and I keep getting this white creamy discharge that dries yellow sometimes it can be quite heavy and sometimes can have a slight smell but not all the time even though I shower everyday is this normal and can it be due to anything to do with me and my partner trying for a baby?...

Pregnant and brown discharge is this normal [ 16 Answers ]

Got a concern mabey you can help me with, I am 8 weeks pregnant and for the past few days on and off I have been have brown discharge it looks like old blood mixed and I notice it when I wipe. It started lite then stopped for a day and it started back last night but it has gotten heaver since the...

View more questions Search