Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bminton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Maytag md5500 Open the top
    I need to get to the outside of the drum of our Maytag md5500 dryer. I think that a coin has gotten into one of the bars that move the clothes inside the drum. The bars seem to be attached from outside the drum. How does the top come of?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Remove the 2 screws at the bottom front of dryer. They maybe under a lip. Pull the bottom of the panel out and up to diengage the top clips. To remove the top remove a screws near the front inside of cabinet and lift the top up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Dryer MD5500-Object Caught in Interior Metal Bar [ 1 Answers ]

We own a Maytag Neptune Dryer Model MD5500 that's about five years old. There are metal bars inside the "tumbler" drum. Each of the bars has open spaces or slats, two at each end. A button or coin has gotten caught in one of those open spaces. This, of course, makes a loud noise when the dryer...

MAYTAG top washer-Drum does not rotate in wash cycle [ 4 Answers ]

Maytag top loaded washer LAT 8608AAW. The belt going to large center pulley burnt and cracked so I replaced it. The other front belt is a little streached but seems OK. The washer does fill, spin, empty water etc OK.. But in the wash cycle it fills OK but the drum never rotates back and forth so...

Can I back up my desk top onto my lap top? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a desk top and a lap top which have wireless connection to the internet. My lap top has no ethernet port and my desk top has no infra red. Can you suggest how I can use my lap top to back up my desk top? Would USB to USB work?

I can't get on top [ 6 Answers ]

Every time I have sex with some one I cannot get on top... And when I have tried I freeze up and can't move... What's wrong with me??

Maytag washer top load [ 1 Answers ]

Oil or grease stain on clothes when washing clothes

View more questions Search