Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confuseddater Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 18, 2007, 03:31 PM
    I asked out a girl now whar?
    I asked out a girl and she said I will think about it! What should I do? What if she says no? What if she says yes?? Need immediate help!
    :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    confuseddater!
    Ellen2 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Hey,

All you got to do is be patient and let her work out if she wants to

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

16 year old girl and have never been asked out or kissed [ 50 Answers ]

I'm a 16 year old girl and I have never been kissed or asked out and it is making me feel as if I am not normal. I don't get it I'm pretty, really smart, nice, fun, but I am shy. I need help everyone around me has boyfriends but me. What's wrong with me. I need advice on what to do. Please Help.

My girl of 3 years has asked for space [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, mygirlfriend of 3 years has said she is not hapy and needs to go to her mums to sort her head out. We have lived together for 2 years and she has gone to her mums before about a year ago, but she came back. We don't really argue but we do bicker a lot about nothing and when she drinks at...

Asked to go out by the x? [ 7 Answers ]

Were in our early twenty's and we lived together for two years and I thought the grass was going to be greener on the otherside... it wasn't. We have been apart for six months and have been dating other people. I did the whole N.C. rule for about three months got over the grieving but of coarse...

Hi all probably asked before but [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old whirlpool washer that just stopped agitating?? Evry thing els works fine.

View more questions Search