Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jatinkumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 03:00 PM
    To convert F1 to H1 status
    Hello I'm jatin. I am doing MS Electrical. Nowadays I am in F1 status in USA. But I would like to convert into H1 status. So I need interships with related to only electrical mainly area of interest to VLSI, DSP. So tell me now what is the next process for me?

Check out some similar questions!

Chaning status from F1-H1B and maintaining F1 Status. [ 9 Answers ]

I got my H1B approved through a Company and Currently I'M on F1 Visa doing my MS , I have a Gap of 20 days between my F1 and H1B ,please find the details below. By May end I would be completeing my second semester and have to register for 3rd Semester (Fall Semester) by 10th Sept ,2007 ,I'M...

What Status should I file tax since my status changed from F1 to H1 from Oct 23 2006! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have the following questions about filing for taxes for the yr 2006. 1. Since my visa status changed from F1 to H1 on oct 23rd 2006, what status should I file the taxes as & which form should I use? Till now I have used 1040nr ez! FYI : I am frm India, I have not left US from...

OPT to H1 status (dual-status?) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This question has been asked a few times already, but I want to confirm. I have been in the US on F-1 since 2003. I was working on OPT from June 2005 to Feb 2006, and on H-1 from Mar 2006 onwards. Should I file as a resident or dual-status? Based on the previous answers, it seems like I...

How to convert? [ 1 Answers ]

Convert 1-methylcyclohexanol to 1-bromo-2-methylcyclohexane. Should I use HBr and peroxides?

Dual Status Return & Dual Status Statement [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ATE: Just curious, which amount will be refunded to us if we file 1040 as Dual Status Statement & 1040NR as Dual Status Return? Or the total of both? Best, Jesslyn

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.