Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 01:56 PM
    How would you ask?
    How would you ask about if someone you haven't met for years is single or not?

Sorry the title is confusing... :P
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2007, 05:03 PM
    You just ask. Plain and simple and get that question out of the way. When he is giving his historical/biographical information, that should be included. I guess I am more direct about knowing those kinds of things but I expect someone to be honest with me.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 05:20 PM
    Wait, I thought we were dating? :-)
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 06:18 PM
    I asked, he didn't answer that question. My context was very funny, he laughed but I guess he forgot to answer the small part of the context which was my question indeed!lol
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash123
    Wait, I thought we were dating?? :-)
    J_9 and Fr_Chuck, I am reporting this post. It's untrue, random and the author might need professional help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Politics [ 3 Answers ]

Why and when did the Democratic states change from red to blue?

Christianity and politics [ 44 Answers ]

IS christianity can influence politics in a HEALTHY WAY- POPE BENEDICT is also a ruler- what you think.

Canadian politics! [ 103 Answers ]

We are coming to an election in the new year. We have had 12 years of liberal rule which I do realize may be good for the finances of Canada, but in whole is not good for morality of our country, or the safety of our country. The liberal government has promised many things and never delivered,...

Salon politics [ 1 Answers ]

I work in a very small salon and there are 4 other women in the salon besides me and my boss. I have always thought that we were all like a big family and today I called to see how many clients I had for tomarrow and one of the women there informed me that my boss (my friend) had a heart atack and...

View more questions Search