Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bstm23 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2005, 09:43 AM
    Two 90's sitcoms... can't remember name
    First sitcom involves a robot child who I think was a housekeeper. She always wore the same outfit and spoke in a monotone voice.

The second sitcom had a girl in it that at anytime she could put her index fingers together to stop time.

I know these are vague descriptions. Wish I had more to go on. Any ideas of what these shows were called.
    maxx Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2005, 12:37 AM
    The first one sounds like "Small Wonder" which is a show I use to watch all the time as a kid. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088610/

Not sure what the second one is.
    hanabelle Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Sep 27, 2005, 09:38 AM
    The first one is "Small Wonder" the little robot girl's name was "Vickey." I use to watch that show too, but when I was much younger. I think it was more of a late 80's sitcom though. The second one sounds very familiar to me, but I can't remember the name. Its not "Sabrina the Teenage Witch," is it?
    bstm23 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2005, 09:48 AM
    That's it...
    ... it is "Small Wonder" that I'm thinking of. And as for the second one I've done a little research and answered my own question for it. It's name was "Out Of This World " from 1987. I guess I should had said late 80's instead of early 90's. I can't believe it's been that long ago. Click the link and read the description, it should come back to most who are currently in their 20's or better.

Thanks to those who remembered the first one
    hanabelle Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Sep 28, 2005, 07:18 AM
    Yeah... I remember "Out of this World" Wasn't the girl on that show a teenager, she had blonde hair? I think the theme to that show's song was "Swinging on a star,"... "would you like to swing on a star, carry moonbeams home in a jar?" Oh god I hope I'm right. :p
    floresnurse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 12:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bstm23
    First sitcom involves a robot child who I think was a housekeeper. She always wore the same outfit and spoke in a monotone voice.

The second sitcom had a girl in it that at anytime she could put her index fingers together to stop time.

I know these are vague descriptions. Wish I had more to go on. Any ideas of what these shows were called.
    Small wonder and out of this world

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Let us Remember 9/11 [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. Today, as I am sure all of you know, marks the 5th anniversary of that horrible day. Please let us use this forum to discuss the emotions we are all feeling as a nation on this anniversary. What were you doing the morning of Sept. 11th, 2001? Me personally, I was waking up,...

Anybody remember this from the 80s? [ 1 Answers ]

This isn't a question, I just never see anybody talking about it? Remember that cartoon the Wuzzles? Not many people do? About the talking animals and their daily adventures? I remember a hippopotamus and a lion. I can't really remember anything about the cartoon except what I've written. It...

Please help me remember [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the artist name and title of the song with the following lyrics: "What you gonna do when you get out of jail? I'm gonna have some fun. And what do you consider fun? Fun natural fun." "i'm in heaven with my boyfriend my lucky boyfriend theres no beginning and there is...

View more questions Search