Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gemkat20 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2005, 08:44 AM
    Crystal reports - percentage averages
    Hi ,
    I am working within a service delivery area - providing it helpdesk support

I am currently trying to write a report in crystal which will show how many calls for each team menber were resolved within 2 days.
    I can get the report to show all the calls they have answered. However can't work out how to get it to show which have been dealt with within 2 days of opening the call.

Idealy I would like it to show this purely as a percentage
    For example :

Lucy - 80% calls resolved within 2 day SLA
    Ben - 67% of calls resolved within 2 day SLA

DOes anyone know if this is possible within crystal as at the moment I am exporting to excel and then copying formula to do the job for me.

ANy help would be great
    TA
    M
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 26, 2005, 10:08 AM
    It may be possible, but we'd need to know the data strucutre to tell. What format is the data originally in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Averaging averages [ 0 Answers ]

I have wind speed data that is the average of readings taken during a 10 minute interval with a cooresponding standard deviation for that group of data. I want to now summarize that data to an hourly average. In creating an average of the 10 minute readings in an hourly period how do I treat the...

Crystal Reports Calendar [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently trying to build a report that looks just like a calendar. The data I have is stored in a table organized by: Day Month Year Note I am struggling with how to display the notes in a calendar view. I can get it to work in a crosstab view; however, it is just one row...

Setting a flag in Crystal Reports 8.5 [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to come up with some type of logic to set a falg on a condition and then print a comment depending on the flag. I need to set the flag to "No" at the beginning, check to see if my order is a backorder, set the flag to "Yes", check flag and print comment if "Yes", then be able to reset...

Access 2000 and Crystal Reports 8.5 [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of developing an application using Access 2000. I have not been able to find anything on what I want to do. My question is I have setup a switchboard to access reports and forms, I want to have a botton which would do the following items (behind the scenes) 1) execute a...

View more questions Search