Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scraggy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Import/Export to/from UK/USA
    I am 57 years old retired from my own UK company which I still own 100% . I retired in 2000 and take a company pension and company dividends and am therefore financially sound and comfortable.

I am married and we own a Florida home which we visit 3/4 times a year.

For the last couple of years I have been considering the start up of an Import/Export to/from UK/USA, initially from the USA on products ONLY manufactured in the USA - not China/Asia/Europe. I am therefore interested in expertise in the area of import/export and would like the answers on the following questions in order to give me some initial guidance.
    Import/export tax duties on new or used goods out of the USA and into the UK.

I am interested in any product but am initially drawn towards Golf Buggies, Garden ride-ons, Mustang cars. Any other products.?

An early reply would be appreciated. Many thanks.
    kkk407 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 01:51 AM
    As I know that USA and UK both are Developed countries in the world , Always you can get a good perfit from the business between two kinds develpoping Market . Like China market and USA or Europ market. So I want to know more info of your mind , I am ineresting in that .
    Thanks

[email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Import electronic item from USA to india [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I wanted to have a digital camera couriered from Chicago to Mumbai, India. Can anyone guide me about the excise and duties I would face. Is there anyway I can avoid these? Help please! :o

Desktop shortcut to open " import export wizard " [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know what to type in the new shortcut box to create a desktop shortcut to import export wizard ? Typing in " import export wizard don't work " Kadillack

View more questions Search