Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 10:59 AM
    I want a program that will sort a word list alphabetically
    I have a site that you type in letters and it finds possible words for those letters...

So then I copy it and paste it in notepad so I can work with it... But the problem

Is that words are aligned with left edge of file and are not in alphabetic order...

What I need is to run results horizontal --- and be in alphabetic order

Is there a Notepad program that sorts alphabetically and displays results

HORIZONTALLY?? :( :o
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 18, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Most word processors can do it. If it's a single column list you can use a spreadsheet to do it.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2007, 12:47 AM
    Copy all data in spreadsheets, if using excel select column and click on sort ascending icon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Numbering a list in Word [ 2 Answers ]

Using Word is there a way to automatically number lists after the lists have been typed?

Get to know (sort of) Step Daughter? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I dated for about a year when he asked me to move in with him. Our relationship was complicated because it began before the relationship with his ex was officially over. It was further complicated by the fact that I have dual custody of my 3 year old daughter and he has dual...

Sort Files System [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to have a tool that can sort all the different types of data in a file system. For example: Filesytem1 1 year old 3 years old Powerpoint 10% 50% Microsoft Word.. . Excel.. . ...

How to sort it?Please help! [ 1 Answers ]

ok heres the low down,im 14 btw just get to know me a bit he he.. been going out with my gf (charlotte) for 8 months now i really really love her might think its puppy love but she kinda my first ...not going to go into detal about what we do. :D we wernt excaclly m8 befour we went out coz we...

View more questions Search