Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2005, 11:16 PM
    Looking for Russian comunities abroad
    Please, help me to find the internet resources or contacts of russian comunities all over the world.
    allinone Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2006, 01:35 PM
    How about this one?

http://www.brama.com/travel/travelboard.html
    Russian Bella Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2007, 08:13 AM
    There's one near me. North York in Ontario, near Toronto. All Russian immigrants live here. Very concentrated Russian community. And, Brighton Beach in Brooklyn, New York.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating online [ 10 Answers ]

Hello All, I have recently started to correspond with a Russian lady. The more I think about it the more apprehensive I get. After the physical appearance (I have to fancy someone in the first place), I am trying to consider the personal compatibility (psychological, emotional, type traits). I...

Need Help With Russian Girl [ 1 Answers ]

I live in U.S. I have started process for U.S. K-1 Fiancée visa. Also will have to file hardship petition because I can not afford to travel abroad. Please anyone with any info regarding this subject please help!!

Please help to translate into Russian or explain the meaning [ 17 Answers ]

I've come across the word combination, which I need to translate into Russian, ASAP; "medical coupons" Please help!:)

Russian History: Krondstat Uprising [ 1 Answers ]

Hey can anyone give me information regarding the krondstat uprising, during the russian revolution, in the 1920's.

View more questions Search