Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unknown624 Posts: 111, Reputation: 4

Sep 17, 2007, 10:13 PM
    How to stay with him
    My boyfriend and I have been going out for nine months now. I want to do something really special and unforgettable with/to/for him, so if anyone has any ideas, I'd like to know. Thanks!:o :)
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Sep 18, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Well, what does your boyfriend like? Are you talking hobbies or sexually?

Every year I make my husband tokens of love for holidays. They are little coupons that have a variety of services on them. They have everything from foot rubs to a night out with the guys (no questions asked) to his favorite sexual act.

I also have gotten him tickets to a NASCAR race because he is really into NASCAR.

So, it depends what you are looking for.
    nkychic Posts: 180, Reputation: 70

Sep 18, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Tell us a little about him so that we can better help you. What kinds of things does he like to do? Eat? What places does he like to go to? Is he into sports? How old are you both?

Sep 23, 2007, 10:11 PM
    He really likes sports, like soccer and football and volleyball. He tells me that the simplest things please him... as long as he's alone with me. We are both 15, and I guess I just want to make him happy :) so anything that he will think is cute or really nice would be OK... he told me he loves anything, because it's from me. But yeahh he really likes sports, or kisses... he even tried to touch me once but I told him no... should I let him now? I think he was really sad when I told him no. it would be OK with me... he's a nice guy and I know he would stop if I told him to. So yeahh just any other suggestions would be great :)

Sep 24, 2007, 05:49 PM
    As far as the touching thing, don't do it because it is his birthday. Also, with being 15 I would refrain from that at all costs. Do not have sex with a person unless you are ready to raise a family with them because nothing is 100%. As far as doing something nice for him, why don't you play soccer with him... or another sport he enjoys. Heck learn a sport that he likes that you know nothing about and then play against him. Even if you are terrible at it, he will still appreciate the effort and you both could have fun.
    nkychic Posts: 180, Reputation: 70

Sep 24, 2007, 06:22 PM
    I agree about touching. You are 15, no need to rush a physical relationship. So he likes sports? I agree with the below. Learn a sport. This way it shows that you are willing to share his interests, learn more about the things he likes. Even watch a game with him. If he likes football, watch his favorite football team. During half time, go outside and play. Go all out, even wear a jersey. Show him how willing you are to be involved in the things he likes.

Sep 24, 2007, 06:38 PM
    It's not his birthday... I just want to do something nice for him. And he knows that I am completely against sex... I mean just touching. I really like the sports ideas :) thanks guys. And I'm sorry I lied... haha I'm 16 not 15. My birthday was in August, but I'm still not used to being 16. That's like when it's October 1, and I write September 31. I'm always silly like that. Anyway, I think I will let him touch me the next time he tries to. I know that I will stop him if things get out of hand though. I don't drink or have sex irresponsibly :)

Sep 25, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Does anyone know how to do a perfect hand/blowjob? Any tips, like how firm to grip, or tongue techniques, would be great

Sep 25, 2007, 07:25 PM
    Okay, have you ever heard of Pandora's box? When you start doing stuff like that you are opening Pandora's box. You have a whole lot of living left before you should worry about sexual techniques. Oral sex is still sex. There comes a point when you get so into something, you don't want to stop even though you should. You could also get him to that point and something could happen. You are playing with fire when you do that stuff. Please stick to learning a sport he enjoys, you will save yourself a lot of heartache in the end. Most likely your relationship won't last forever and the decisions you make now will dramatically impact your future. Choose wisely. There are other options to have fun with your boyfriend.

Sep 25, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Yeahh... that's probably a good idea. Thanks for catching me before I fell... :)

Sep 25, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Not a problem. Once you go down that road, you can't turn back easily. I remember what it was like in high school. You have this idea that you are going to be with your boyfriend forever and they are your one and only. In actuality, the best relationships are typically not those of high school sweethearts. It is great to enjoy your time together, just be careful. Sometimes they will say things to make you feel that you WILL be together forever, but in reality it is not usually the case. Be wise.

Other ideas: Make collage poster of boyfriends favorite sports figures and some motivational "manly" quotes scattered through out.

Learn a little known sport together. Sports from other countries can be really entertaining to learn. FYI: Cricket is a brutal sport.

Hope this helps!
    RustyFairmount Posts: 165, Reputation: 40

Sep 25, 2007, 09:13 PM
    If you really are 16, do not under any circumstances allow him to get past 1st base. If your love is genuine, he will not have any problem with this. Take him to a nice arcade, miniature golf, shooting range, or some other "guy" thing that you ordinarily wouldn't do by yourself. He'll appreciate that you thought of him, and you'll also get to have fun in the process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I stay or should I go? [ 2 Answers ]

My life feels like a mess! My 2 teenagers are driving me crazy, My husband sits at the computer after dinner andstays until bed time. He is oblivious to what is going on upstairs unless I come down and ask for help. It is like he lives in his own little world, we call it his cave. He plays poker...

I want her out but I want to stay [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just signed a 12 month lease with my roommate. My parents happen to be the co-signers because we had no credit. I didn't realize how much my roommate likes to party. She is consistently drinking and doing drugs like it is no big deal. New Years day she didn't even show up to work to...

Should I stay or should I go? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my significant other for some years. We were an already made family when we met. I was a single mother and struggling to do it. I walked into the relationship with three children - all boys, and he walked in with one son. We now have a daughter together. We didn't date long. A...

Should I let her go or should I stay? [ 7 Answers ]

OK this is a big issue with me... im a 17 year old male... im going out with a 15 year old girl... young I know so please don't lecture me about that. OK 3 weeks ago I ask my girlfriend out... but 1-2 weeks before that she broke up with her ex cause he was cheating on her.so a week later that she...

Should I stay or should I go? [ 10 Answers ]

Just want to ask your opinion on this... please advise I have a male friend whom I considered as my bestfirend. Believe it or not I'm fifteen years older than him. We known each other for more than five years and that years of friendship is not always good. We have lots of arguments on certain...

View more questions Search