Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnmaher Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 08:10 PM
    Amazon accounting
    Which method does Amazon use to report net cash flows from operating activities? How can you tell?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 12:39 AM
    Very simple.

Look at the Operating section.

Does it start with Net Income? If yes, it is the direct method.

If no, it is the indirect method.
    jnmaher Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Amazon accounting
    Okay, I need help evaluating Amazon's 2002 financial statement. In terms of net income, cash flows, and balance sheet position, what are the overall results? Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contacting Amazon.com about Fraud [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know a "1-800" number for Amazon.com? I am trying to call them because I found a website that is committing fraud against them and I would like to speak to someone immediately about it. The website is http://www.rnbent.com/ The fraud subfolders are here:...

Amazon.com & .co.uk [ 5 Answers ]

I live in the U.K and usually use Amazon.co.uk and was wondering if I can order things from the Amazon.com site which is American.

Amazon.com phone number or eMail address [ 1 Answers ]

Amazon.com charged us an amount higher than than I signed up for on an order I made today. Their email confirming purchase shows a product price about twice what it was advertised as and what I confirmed purchase for. Their help pages are anything but. They claim you can get contact info from any...

Dwwin.exe error after Amazon log-in [ 2 Answers ]

This is a weird one also concerning dwwin.exe. This ONLY happens when I have logged into Amazon.ca. To be clear, if I go to Amazon to look around, it's fine, and it's fine with any other website - but if I LOG In to my Amazon account, then when I log off my computer (I'm using Windows XP) here's...

View more questions Search