Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cathyhuha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 05:18 PM
    Tonsil stones
    How do I get rid of tonsil stones
    ludermae Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Hey, I don't know about Tonsil stones. But I do know about gum stones. I had to have each tooth pulled where a stone would attack. These stones are the very same thing as gall stones. You should see an ENT. I think you may need more than OTC meds. I hope I was of some help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tonsil stones [ 15 Answers ]

Hi! I have had tonsil stones for a couple years now. They have only within the past year gotten all too fairly common. I have mastered the art of removing them with a q-tip. But I was wondering if anyone could offer a way to PREVENT them from forming. Thanks!

Swollen left tonsil and sore throat [ 1 Answers ]

I've had a sore throat for 4 days now. It is getting better, but slowly. I noticed that my left tonsil is swollen, not very swollen, but in the middle. That's where the pain is coming from too. Every time I swallow on that side it hurts. What does this mean?? My right tonsil isn't swollen though....

The Rolling Stones. [ 5 Answers ]

Which album has "Paint it Black" on it?

Tonsil stones [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was just wondering I've had tonsil stones for a long time... I can't see them but I feel them in my throat and its nasty they some times come up... Anyhoo what I want to no is that if I get my tonsil removed will it change the tone of my voice because my voice is how I make a living I'm...

Gall stones [ 1 Answers ]

Can you pass gall stones? I have had a sharp pain in the lower left side of my stomach, also have heartburn and feel nausea no fever. I passed 2 grayish whitish "stones" and some other nasty stuff.

View more questions Search