Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marbclap Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 04:36 PM
    80's animated kids movie
    I remember this animated movie about these two kids whose grandmother comes to visit. The kids think the grandma is acting strangely and it turns out the grandma is a robot. One scene is of them in a grocery store and the grandma rips open boxes of cereal and ends up buying a bunch of motor oil. The kids see her later drinking it and eating rocks. Anyone know it?
    pinkchick_888 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 03:00 AM
    Hi, there is a movie from 1982 called The Electric Gandmother, but its not animated so I don't know if that's what your looking for or not lol it prob isn't but I tried :) hehe good luck!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's animated kids movie PLEASE HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I always used to watch this movie when I stayed home sick from school. I don't remember much, but here goes... It was animated kind of like the last unicorn, but the colors were mainly fall colors... very orange. It was set among the hills... I think on a castle or there was some sort of...

80's animated kids movie, takes place in space? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an animated video (not in theaters and probably not on TV, just sold on a VHS) from the 80's about a group of little girls in space? They traveled to different planets or stars to try to save the world from an enemy. The girls had stars painted around their eyes. It wasn't...

80's animated kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all I need major help. I remember when I was young child in kindergarten playing with these soft almost sponge like people that I could put together and form walls out of. The thing is there was a movie about these toys. I remember some evil guy would take village people and turn them into...

Kids animated car movie from the 80's, claymation [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie which I think was made in the 80's at least that's when I saw it as a youngster with my dad. It was on TV & was like a claymation movie where an old guy builds this racing car for an up coming race. He's aided by some helpers one of which I think was...

An 80's kids movie, animated, about animals in the forrest [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. I was born in -85 so I may have seen this film in the early 90s (I think it was made in late 80's or early 90's (or mid 90's? ), and I'm having troubles remembering it's name. It was about animals in the forrest, I remember it being really scary and sad, the animals were afraid of the people...

View more questions Search