Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rfugiel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 02:04 PM
    I need a title for an old movie.1970's
    I movie played on TV in the Cincinnati area in the 1970's. I can remember a scene where the father and son were on a raft, the father went under the water and some kind of radiation type thing came down and the boy got radiation because he was above the water. One of the last scenes in the movie is you hear dogs howling, the father and his date come home to find the son was under the Xmas tree opening gifts but he had died. Can anyone help me with this... I have been looking for over 15 years...
    hotstuffemily101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 08:24 PM
    Who sings this song theys are the lycrics! Its like one baby rock!! I can not spell the name of it its called ca aboolo
    hotstuffemily101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Who sing this song its like one baby rock!! I can not spell the songs name its called ca bolo
    phntmwlkr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 12:24 PM

Did you ever find an answer to this movie?
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Dec 22, 2008, 02:53 PM

They may have received an answer had they posted the question in Movies not Architecture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Name of a 1970's Movie about Senior Citizens [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to find out the name of a movie I saw on HBO in the mid 70's. It was about a bunch of old people living in an apartment building, they were getting evicted so they started killing the men that were trying to evict them. They actually buried one of there victims in cement. Can...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

Horse movie.a clip.What is the title of the movie? [ 2 Answers ]

YouTube - Cross Country What movies is this clip from?

View more questions Search