Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Sep 17, 2007, 11:24 AM
    3 Legged Chicken :)
    A man was driving along a freeway when he noticed a chicken running alongside his car. He was amazed to see the chicken keeping up with him, as he was doing 50 mph. He accelerated to 60, and the chicken stayed right next to him. He sped up to 75 mph, and the chicken passed him. The man noticed that the chicken had three legs. So he followed the chicken down a road and ended up at a farm. He got out of his car and saw that all the chickens had three legs. He asked the farmer, "What's up with these chickens?" The farmer said "Well, everybody likes chicken legs, so I bred a three-legged bird. I'm going to be a millionaire." The man asked him how they tasted. The farmer said, "Don't know, haven't caught one yet." :) ;)
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 03:16 AM
    Hahahaha, Use a gun!
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Sep 18, 2007, 11:13 AM
    Heh... Carl Hurley used to tell this joke in his show back when my parents had old audiocasettes of him doing his show.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Never heard of him.
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Sep 18, 2007, 08:28 PM
    Ha ha ha. I have heard that joke a few months ago from a friend of mine! Its good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it Chicken pox? [ 12 Answers ]

My son is 4. He has been a little off colour for a while. Today when he came home from school he had a spot behind his ear. He got very hot and grumpy said he felt sick, and fell asleep on me. He woke up a couple of hours later still grumpy and I gave him some medicine. Then I noticed a few...

Chicken or the egg? (2) [ 1 Answers ]

If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it? Do peguins have knees? Also what happens if a black cat walks underneath a ladder and makes a mirror fall over and break? :D

Chicken Pox [ 1 Answers ]

My 5 1/2 month old son was exposed to Chicken Pox and I was wondering if I should be worried about it? Thank you for your help

Chicken skin [ 2 Answers ]

My arms look like chicken skin and itches

Preventing walking pests from climbing legged furnatures [ 4 Answers ]

How do I preventing walking pests (e.g. ants) from climbing legged furnatures (table)? Would rubbing some petroleum jelly on the lower portion of the table prevent the ants from climbing?

View more questions Search