Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dealforeal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 12:34 PM
    Ur husband may be hiding some secrets from you... He may have not acted on fantasies he may have had yet, may never will... Usually when we seek advice w already know in or gut... but we hope some one else will provide a logical explanation, or a easier pill to swallow.. . still investigate some more, quietly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lying Spouse [ 3 Answers ]

I need some help solving these uneasy feelings within me. Last year my husband lied to my face about a young lady. In the same sentence he said I love you appearing to be sincere. I presented email messages to him where they had been in contact with each other. Recently we received a high school...

Husband is lying [ 19 Answers ]

My husband seems to be obssesed with his childhood friend. They have been friends for over 10 years. Before we married he promised me that he wasn't the kind of man that liked to hang out with his friends. He lied. He goes to his buds house about 2-3 times a week and get home at 1 am or sometimes...

Lying to protect someone [ 7 Answers ]

I know we are not supposed to lie but!! I have an older Aunt with a son in the hospital with Prostate Cancer and in order to prevent her worring she was told he had a mole on his back removed. Is this lie a sin?

I have a problem with lying [ 11 Answers ]

I admit I have a problem with lying. I feel the need to lie my way out of a situation because I can not handle the pressure. My dad says that I am a pathological liar, meaning I lie to make myself feel better about myself. Somewhat of this is true, I lie to make myself think I have done something...

Lying husband? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me if my husband has been lying to me. There was recently a situation that came up for us, and we agreed on the way it should be handled. But after agreeing on everything, nothing seemed to be as we discussed. I accused him of lyiing to me. He swears he didn't. I don't...

View more questions Search