Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Sep 17, 2007, 11:16 AM
    Robert Jordan has died.
    This is a terrible day, just a terrible day. :(

Check out some similar questions!

Need Neil Jordan book description [ 1 Answers ]

I've seen a book by the title "Neil Jordan Reader: Including Night in Tunisia, Dreams of a Beast and The Crying Game" by Neil Jordan for sale online, but I can't seem to find a good description or any details, besides that it's 267 pages. What exactly is in this book? Are they short stories, and is...

What is the earliest age you may drop out in Utah's Jordan School District? [ 2 Answers ]

I wasn't sure where to put this so since its in a way related to high school I put it here, if there is any problems please notify me. Anyway, I was just wondering when is the earliest age you may Drop out in Utah's Jordan School District? I've promised myself for my own reasons that I am...

Robert F. Kennedy Junior [ 6 Answers ]

I just watched RFK Jr. on Link TV talk about the Bush admistration and how they have changed all the laws to help Corporate America run the Government. Do you know what that is called? Fascism. This is no joke. All Americans really need to watch this. Link TV | Program Description Robert F....

Jean Robert? [ 4 Answers ]

My grandmother has a painting that is about 75 years old and I can not find who this is. Its by Jean Robert and the title is "On The Canche River". Im not sure if canche is right because some words has faded. It's a #3 with marks SZL and SLL in a circle on the back of the painting. It is a genuine...

Jordan all hype? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wanted to know about your general opinions on Michael Jordan. 1. Do you think Jordan has had a strong influence on young people in terms of his values, etc? 2. Do you appreciate Jordan more for his athletic ability or his character (or both)? 3. Do Jordan's negative traits bother...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.