Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LizZers79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2005, 10:41 AM
    Stress
    Why do you think it is important for people to deal with stress? Need lots of opinions doing a survey thing
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2005, 06:47 AM
    Stress
    Hi,
    Your best resource for information, doing research, etc, is to use a search engine:
    Like:
    http://www.google.com
    http://www.dogpile.com

Or others.
    Type in the word "stress", without quotes, and click on Search.
    You will find so many links you can't possibly research all of them!
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    Why deal with stress? Simple; because it always gets Worse, unless it's dealt with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is stress causing me this? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm having problems at school meaning too much stress and pressure from my parents and this is my first year on college and at first I was doing great but then more and more pressure of my parents I received, I'm a good girl I haven't done anything that I know that is wrong for example sex...

Too much stress [ 4 Answers ]

I really don't know I feel like crap today and I don't know why I mean I had an OK day in school I had to go see this consulier today witch I hate because you I hate telling my life story to some strangers but what ever then there is this stupid kid that I had a past with telling me lies and stuff...

Stress? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if these are stress related symptoms. Everything started 3 weeks ago. I suffered from a 100 degree fever and horrible body aches for only 1 day. Then a severe migraine that lasted a week. (By the way I have never ever had a migraine before that.) Followed by upset stomach...

Stress: [ 8 Answers ]

Tell me a few Christian ways to reduce stress! HANK :)

View more questions Search