Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    concon1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Financial aid
    I Am A College Student And I Am Unable To Get Funds For Computer And Books How Can I Get Some Funds For This I Have Tried Private Loans And Due To My Credit Situation I Am Unabe To Get A Loan What Can I Do.
    concon1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by concon1
    I Am A College Student And I Am Unable To Get Funds For Computer And Books How Can I Get Some Funds For This I Have Tried Private Loans And Due To My Credit Situation I Am Unabe To Get A Loan What Can I Do.
    I am a college student at the university of phoenix and i am unable to get funds for a computer and books the school has told me that the loans that i have are for tution only, my credit isn't good for a loan so how can i get funds for computer and books.
    rjmoone Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2012, 03:11 PM
    Have you tried looking to your local library? I have found some course materials in my local thrift stores and sometimes the books are a wopping 67 cents. Also let your fingers do the walking in your local telephone book under community resources, maybe you can find some one to refer you some where else if they can not help you, like the united way. Are you church orientated? Sometimes they can help as well. Don't give up,there are many creative ways around these "little bumps".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial aid for son [ 4 Answers ]

I filed the federal financial aid form online for my son. I make too much for him to get a grant, but I filed bankruptcy ch 13. So my disposable income is tight for the next 5 years. Will this help him at all if I tell them?

New mom /financial aid [ 3 Answers ]

I attempted to get financial aid when I first went to college but I was turned down because my parents income was to high. I am now living with my fiancé and newborn.. I haven't been working since I was pregnant and my fiancé just got a job at a car dealership... What are my chances of getting...

Need financial aid and grants! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to go back to school and go into nursing. I have a son, and am a single mother. I know about the Pell grant... but are there any other grants that are available to someone like me. I am going to have to work only part time as I have my son full time and I need to go to school full...

Schlorship or financial aid [ 0 Answers ]

Any body who knows about schlorship or financial aid please give guidance.I am studying 7th standard in st. johnes hr secondary school tn state. I am from poor famiy my father expired long before.any body have suggestion ?

Financial aid apeals [ 1 Answers ]

I need help on writing an apeal letter for a grant or scholarship. Help me please thanks!

View more questions Search