Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    berryjackson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Pricing decision
    We have shown in this module that poor decision making may result when acceptable prices are determined by adding a fixed percentage to the "full cost" of a product when that "full cost" includes a unitized fixed cost. The lesson in the module is that any selling price above the contribution margin will add to the wealth of the firm. This being the case, is there a danger in the decision rule that states "always accept any offer that has a positive contribution margin?"
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 12:16 AM
    I, and others would be happy to comment on this for you.

However, first, please make an attempt at your own homework and post back here what you think the answer is and why.

We will look over your answer, and offer other comments as well.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2007, 12:42 AM
    You could have at least tried to disguise it as not homework, but this is obviously lifted from your question sheet word for word :)

At least you're honest ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bond Pricing [ 2 Answers ]

You have just purchased a 12-year, $1,000 par value bond. The coupon rate on this bond is 11 percent annually, with interest being paid each 6 months. If you expect to earn a 12 percent simple rate of return on this bond, how much did you pay for it?

Pricing jobs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am currently thinking about starting my own office cleaning business. But I don't know how to go about pricing jobs. Has anyone got any experience or advice in that field. I would appreciate any help if you can thank you.

Pricing jobs [ 1 Answers ]

I've just about started up in business and was wondering does anybody know how to go about the pricing side for cleaning offices pubs/clubs etc I don't want to phone around any of my competitives as I find it to be nerve racking and they ask to many questions so please any help on this would be...

Concrete pricing [ 1 Answers ]

I need concrete prices on 2000, 2500, 3000, 3500, 4000, 4500, 5000, 5500, & 6000 psi. I need it for phoenix, chicago, and huston.

Help With Pricing [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking about starting a cleaning business. Cleaning empty apartments and real estate houses. I'm not sure how to price these jobs and wondered if anyone could offer any information? Many thanks,

View more questions Search