Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Sep 17, 2007, 07:11 AM
    I have a magical dancing duck
    A circus owner walked into a bar to see everyone crowded about a table watching a little show. On the table was an upside down pot and a duck tap dancing on it. The circus owner was so impressed that he offered to buy the duck from its owner. After some wheeling and dealing, they settled for $10,000 for the duck and the pot.

Three days later the circus owner runs back to the bar in anger, "Your duck is a ripoff! I put him on the pot before a whole audience, and he didn't dance a single step!"

"So?" asked the ducks former owner, "did you remember to light the candle under the pot?"
    :D
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 02:55 AM
    Animal rights? Hahahhaaa...
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 08:28 PM
    You can make a duck do just about anything by applying a little heat.
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Sep 18, 2007, 09:30 PM
    How bad is it that when I first read the title, I was thinking that I was going to have to tell someone that just cause their duck looks like it is dancing doesn't mean it's magical.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's magical nymph cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys! I have been perterbed by this question for a very long time. Back in the early 80's, I was obsessed about a children's movie that contained a water nymph and a earth/fire nymph. The water nymph was a beautiful girl with blue, grey and purple tones, I think she lived in something...

90s Magical Nature, Princess Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey All, PLEASE help me out! I can barely remember this movie and the detail are a little fuzzy BUT this is what I do remember: -This princess stumbles upon a cottage and inside are these "nymps" or little people, magic bings, that can do magic in relation to nature: One can make flowers grow,...

Whole Duck [ 6 Answers ]

Any tips or recipes on how to prepare duck. Thank you!

The Magical Reappearing Process [ 7 Answers ]

That's right i'm back with another fun filled adventure of "annoying computer problems" So lately i've been noticing that my internet explorer is closing out for no reason what-so-ever...and occasionally i'll get an error message something about the memory usage..so i press ctrl, alt, del..and...

Magical Triple A Guy (How did he start my Honda Civic?) [ 4 Answers ]

Hopefully, this is not a redundant Honda Civic Question… A few days ago I went out to start my 2000 Honda Civic LX and it wouldn’t turn over. It had been parked for a day. I ended up calling triple A and the guy first checked my battery. It was rated marginal. He used his handheld jump, but...

View more questions Search