Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    basicblue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 02:32 AM
    Meaning of a skull ring
    I recently entered into business dealing with two gentlemen wearing the following rings :
    Both worn on right hand little finger.
    Rings were 18ct Gold with skull only no crossbones or anything else.
    The eyes were 2 diamonds.

When I enquired about the rings, they were not available for any comment only that there are only 7 of them.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 17, 2007, 02:40 AM
    Like this;
    Ultimate Gold Skull Ring: OUTRIDER JEWELRY

?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2007, 03:31 AM
    What exactly is your question then, please?

There is some information on the following site that might be helpful to you.

Skull (symbolism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Rings are mentioned in the article.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 17, 2007, 04:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by basicblue
    disagrees: I am not in the market to buy a ring !
    Ha ha, cheers for that!

I wasn't asking if you wanted to buy it, I wanted to know if it was like that ring! :rolleyes:
    basicblue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Sorry about the misunderstanding. No this does not resemble the ring. The top of the ring was a skull. It was not on a background or anything.
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Sep 18, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Are you trying to find out if the men in question are in a gang or cult?
    NkisiGajofuerte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 09:55 AM
    The meaning of the Skull Ring carved in Bone, and set in silver or gold is a secret I can not release. The Ring is worn only for the Most Renown Tata Nkisi of the Deeply Secret Religion PALO MAYOMBE. DO NOT LOOK FOR THE MEANING IF YOU ARE NOT INITIATED, YOU NEVER WILL FIND THE MEANING. IF SOMEBODY POST A MEANING IN THIS SITE, TRUST ME, IT WILL BE A FRAUDULENT EXPLANATION. MOST RESPECTFULLY, TATA NKISI GAJO FUERTE.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wanted! Skull tattoo with pink bow [ 28 Answers ]

Hi I seen a picture of a skull TATTOO with a pink bow on its head and I want to get it, but I forgot which site it was on I was wonering if anyone sees a pic like this could they post the address to this thread.. thanks xxx:D

Solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight? [ 11 Answers ]

Which dioamond ring should I buy a solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight?

What's the difference between a comitment ring and an engagement ring? [ 13 Answers ]

Can someone please help me here I was wondering what's the difference between a commitment ring and an engagement ring?

Small lump on skull [ 1 Answers ]

Just under my eye, on the bone that surrounds the eye, there is a very small lump, about a milimetre in length. If I apply pressure to it, I can feel pain, but I think that is just in the skin. It only appears on one side. I only noticed it recently, but it could have bee nthere for much longer. Is...

View more questions Search