Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jenny8811 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Location of my child
    As a mother, do I have the right to know where my sons father is taking him on overnight stays? My son is an infant.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 07:36 PM
    No, unless the visitation order says he has to tell you.
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

Sep 16, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Legally I think not. Sucks! But in my opinion... I believe you should know... it is your baby! I know how uncomfortable this situation is, but usually it isn't as bad as we think it is! Just ask the Dad where he is going. Don't be demanding... just ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SSI benefits and Child Support for Adult Child. [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if a parent can still be obligated to pay child support to a severely disabled adult child for the life of the child? (even if the child is receiving state benefits) we are in Cali...

Child Support - 2 child living at separate parents - 1 child turning 18 soon. [ 6 Answers ]

I will try not to make this too long but I went through a 3 year court battle with my ex with our 2 kids who are now 17 (Daughter) and 15 (Son). My son has been living with his dad since he was like 9 because I let him. Court battle was dropped due to judge thinking my ex was lying after 3 years...

Father seeking child custody of an unborn child [ 8 Answers ]

How can I get partial custody to my unborn child? The mother refusing to name me as the father. I know I can file after the baby is born, but I want to be there for the birth of my child.

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

View more questions Search