Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmethystAngel Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2007, 07:11 PM
    reincarnation suggestion
    Hi all! Firstly, I hope this is in the right spot and secondly, I have had a thought and I was just wondering what people think about it. OK so, you know how people who have had near death experiences and most of them always say that they saw a dark tunnel with a bright light at the end?

well think about it this way, what if they are being re-born or 2 put it another way their soul has moved onto the body of a baby that's being born. Like, the tunnel= womb and the light is the outside, haha that sounded lame. See, it's kind of like at night when your in a dark room and u turn the light on and its really bright, well at least I assume that's what its like for a newborn. So couldn't that be a possibility?

I know there are infinite possibilities and we will never really know until it happens. But like I said it was just a thought and I want 2 know what you all think.

I hope that made sense, I explained it as best I could
    chek101 Posts: 134, Reputation: 18

Sep 18, 2007, 09:04 PM
    That's always a possibility, but one not so easily proven... like God, right? I do believe in reincarnation and not just to here on good o' mother earth but in different universes. If you believe in the spirit of the soul, it would have to follow that reincarnation is a given. I most certainly believe in the spirit, that's what we all are, only it's skinned over in flesh. Think about that, hon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reincarnation [ 264 Answers ]

This stirred up so much anger in another website that I am on, answerway.com What do you think about reincarnation. Do you believe in the possibilities that reincarnation exists and was taught in the earlier christian churches? Thank you in advance! Joe

ID suggestion [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone suggest me a good ID which has my name rehan in it?

Faith in rebirth or reincarnation? [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know if Buddhists & or Hindus have faith in reincarnation & karma. Man's need for spirituality wasn't fulfilled in India in ancient times. God spoke to the Jewish people first. If God did not speak directly to the Hindus-& they created the spirituality about what or who is God...

Need your suggestion [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Recently I got my H1 stamped. I am currently working with a reputed IT company in India. My new US company has asked me to give resignation notice (4 weeks) to my present company at the earliest. Once I have put down my papers, while I am in India they will arrange some US client interviews...

View more questions Search