Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairskin Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Black knuckles
    I am black gal, I have been using skin lightening cream and gel which have given me 1 to 2 shades lighter... which I am happy about; but my problem is my knuckles which have not gained the 2 shades. Is there any strong skin lightening I can use to lighten up my knuckles? Will the skin peels work? Please help! They look so disgusting and dirty... uneven colour. :confused:
    kerrydee22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2010, 01:32 PM
    What I have noticed with skin lighten creams is that is you mix fashion fair and lemon bleaching cream you will get to beyonces colour within a week! Please do try as this helps a lot
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Jul 13, 2010, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrydee22 View Post
    what i have noticed with skin lighten creams is that is you mix fashion fair and lemon bleaching cream you will get to beyonces colour within a week!! please do try as this helps alot
    And what I have noticed is that it will give you thin skin and stretch marks... just to name a few!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark spots/calus between knuckles [ 1 Answers ]

I have these spots that look like a calus I would get but they are between my knuckels. I have tried to scrub them and think of anything I am doing new to work that area but have found nothing. I do not like them.. why do I have them and how do I get rid of them? Thank You

Natural black hair that's dyed black, how can I lighten it? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi im new to this! Ive been dying my hair black for about 2 years. My hair is naturally very dark brown/almost black already. Id really like to color it a light brown. should i strip my hair color, then proceedto try a light brown? thanks so much for any kind of help!:o

Lightening not working on knuckles [ 2 Answers ]

I started using skin lightening creams to lighten my skin and I am very happy with the results so far. However, the problem I have is that my knuckles are still black and I cannot find a product to lighten it. It is very embarrassing. Can someone recommend a product that I can use. Thanks.

Barrs knuckles [ 1 Answers ]

Are belt bucket brass nuckles illegal? I hear they are not if they are used as paper weights or belt buckles anyone knows ? Ill state

View more questions Search