Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Sep 16, 2007, 03:54 PM
    How is the Ipod Touch?
    Is the Ipod touch worth its money?
    Is it so touch sensitive that if its in my pocket will it start clickign things on its on?
    Does it have a hold button?

Any bugs with it?

Tell me how it is!
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Sep 16, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Are you talking about the iPhone?

The iPhone does have a hold button for when putting the iPhone into your pocket, or anywhere else.

Overall, when trying out a relatives iPhone, I did not think iPhones are worth the money. Sure, they're cool for the first week, but after that you get bored with them... just like everything else.

It pretty much has only two valuable features; phone and internet. All the other features are pretty much based off the phone and internet features. For example, there is a feature for going directly to your email, but you could do that with the internet feature anyway.

The absolute bogus part is the iPod part of the iPhone. Apple said it was going to be the best iPod, yet there are almost no features that separate the iPhone's iPod from a normal iPod. And worst of all, it can only carry 8 GB VS. 80 GB on the iPod video!

To sum it all up, the iPhone is pretty much just a portable internet browser with a cellphone
    attached.

Not worth $500-$600. Maybe worth $300-$400.

Sep 16, 2007, 07:42 PM
    No I meant the Ipod touch but this helped a lot.

Haha yea it isn't that fantastic. They lowered the price to around 299-399
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Sep 16, 2007, 07:44 PM
    What do you mean by iPod touch? Is it another device or are you talking about the sleek design Apple uses as a gimmick so people will buy their products?

Sep 16, 2007, 07:44 PM
    iPod touch sis the new iPod.

Exactly like the iPod phone but its just not a phone.
    And no stock market and some other features.
    But yo ucan still go on youtube/ itnernet
    Trafcon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 10:27 PM
    The only features the IPhone has that the ITouch does not is the email / phone calls / and camera. With the new update you can now edit the contacts and calendar functions which I was hoping they would add. I use mine mostly for the music and especially the video on the 15+ cross country round trips I fly each year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Toe touch [ 10 Answers ]

?? I need a lot of help to get my toe touch higher and more straight? Can some one please help me know? I want to make it on the high school team!

Losing touch [ 2 Answers ]

Am I just having a hard time with the way a relationship moves on from always touchy feely to being more comfortable or is it normal for a woman to feel so empty and alone after 2 years because the man is lacking in affection and emotion? I need to know if I'm expecting too much or being too pushy...

Why does he touch his self all the time [ 14 Answers ]

A guy I work with always touches his crotch , every time I talk to him And want to why ? Does he fancy me ? Does he think about me sexual ? Has he got crabs ? I love to know... without asking him!

Hubby's ex still keeps in touch [ 10 Answers ]

My husband and I have been newly married for six months now, and, we've been together for six years prior. I have since met his family and friends, one particular friend who happens to be an ex-girlfriend and close friend of his family. They have remained friends throughout the years, and she and...

An Ex back in touch! [ 23 Answers ]

I was seeing a guy last year on and off for about 7 months. His name is Marc and I have known him since I was 11yrs old. We went to school together and used to hang out a lot as we were good friends. When we were seeing each other I found out he had many other girls on the go, so when he went...

View more questions Search