Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cess Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2006, 10:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by milliec
    :) Hi Cess!
    I think you should give yourself more time.
    Maybe you should first make your bond with your children stronger before you get yourself involved into another relationship with someone new.
    As far as I can see , I think that the bond with your kids should come first, and I think you need to offer them and yourself more time.
    I still think they are your most important thing.
    Apart from this, maybe you shouldnt rush into another relationships so soon after you had a bad relationship,
    Give yourself time, get to know this new man better, deeper.
    And never consider yourself "incomplete" without a man at your side - learn to love and appreciate yourself - this will give you a better chance for a healthy future relationship with a man who will, in turn, appreciate and cherish you.
    I wish you and your kids a good fortune and a bright future.
    Millie

I wasn`t going to jump right in . Was just going to go out with him sometimes . And talk . I am not going to let him move in or anything like I have all my other men .
    milliec Posts: 262, Reputation: 55

Apr 6, 2006, 01:14 AM
    Hi Cess!
    I'm relieved to hear that.
    Have a good life,
    Millie
    cess Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Apr 6, 2006, 09:00 PM
    Don`t worry he kissed me and now is avoiding me . I guess I must be a bad kisser :( that would be the first guy to ever say or intisapate that.
    milliec Posts: 262, Reputation: 55

Apr 7, 2006, 12:41 AM
    Dear Cess,
    I think these lines actually shed light over the topic I had in mind: invest energy in your kids and in yourself esteem.
    Your worth is in your eyes, a better self value - and your value doesn't depend on the guy you're out with - there could be an endless number of reasons he left - many of them might have to do with him, and not you. Some might have to do with you but in a different aspect: for example: you might be such a good kisser, he got scared to get too involved if HE'S not ready.
    stay cool and good luck,
    Millie :)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2006, 04:01 AM
    Pardon the "jump in", but since I keep seeing this in new posts and haven't piped in yet: This is a reply to the original question only:

"Men" are not like that.
    Men who do not care about their partner are like that.
    Men who think the "golden rule" is stupid are like that.

Men who truly care, and who truly love you are not like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search