Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalclear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2005, 05:47 AM
    I recommand this affiliate program to home business owners
    I joined this site for a few weeks already. Here I want to share my experience with other home business owners.
    The site is: http://pricingbot.com

1: Easy registration, not asking for credit card; which mean no worry security stuff.

2: Great technical support, they always answer my questions within 10mins

3: No listing fee at all, for those who want to list items as 'Category Featured' or 'Highlighted Items' or 'Bold Items'... and more features only $0.1; and you can list for 2months with no extra fee.

4: They give free subdomain for sellers, check out my store: http://calmonkey.pricingbot.com; I like this feature the most, because I don't have a website for myself.

5: I joined their affiliate program: $0.05 per lead and 30% commission award. (I really want to post my affiliate link here, but I think the admin won't let me do that)
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Sep 24, 2005, 06:54 AM
    It seems like a very interesting program. Its nice that there are not listing fees. Perhaps this will be the "new" Ebay.
    ab-solute Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2005, 10:27 AM
    The two auction sites I use are stormpay and ioffer. There are no listing fees and they are becoming very popular. Overstock has listing fees, but there is a ton of traffic lately.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2007, 02:46 AM
    The original poster's last activity was on
    Sep 24, 2005 06:47 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Affiliate Program Information Manager [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a good software program to maintain and monitor various information collected from numerous Internet Affiliate Marketing Programs which I have joined and am now actively promoting. Any suggestions would be most welcome. Please give name of software program and why you like...

The book called;'Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming HOme and other Unexplain [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Carrum Downs, Victoria, Australia and have been told by a book shop that it would take two weeks to get in the book I'd like to see about buying. Does anyone have one close to where I live or even a secondhand one. The book is called:'Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming HOme and...

Home run business [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I live in Ohio and we are thinking of starting a private day care center from our home for people who might need someone to care for a family member while they work or go on vacation. We recently took care of my wife's ailing mother for almost 2 years before she passed away this past...

How to make money through affiliate program? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all of you, We finally chosen this affiliate program after a long process of other techniques and methods. How its really works helpful will we get money? Thanks, Romaerio.

Home business [ 2 Answers ]

I will be caring for a child in my home (5 days a week, 8hrs. A day). Do I have to pay taxes on my income ($95. A day), and if so, how do I go about it? Thanks. :)

View more questions Search