Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4570bigg Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 12:25 PM
    What to do?
    Hey! I been talking to this girl for about a year I use to like her she has a boyfriend know and we are good friend I still lcare for her when I frist met her I took flowers and put them on your door step... lol I was thinking if I should do it again if I should tell me but I don't know what rite on tha card I need help with that 2??
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Sep 16, 2007, 03:15 PM
    If you didn't tell her you liked her and wanted to go out then she doesn't know it.
    Now she has a boyfriend.
    Ask if things are going well with her and the boyfriend and tell her the truth because you like her.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 03:26 PM
    If she has a boy friend, leave her alone. How would you like it if someone stepped into your territory?
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Sep 16, 2007, 03:28 PM
    He said they're good friends so I honestly don't see a problem with a so called "Territory."
    In the end the if they both want her, the girl has to choose who she wants. There is no right or wrong.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 03:32 PM
    I don't care how good of friends they are, if he has a romantic interest in her and she has a boy friend, he needs to leave her alone. You just don't go barging in on someone's relationship because you like them.

Sep 16, 2007, 07:42 PM
    I'm trying to help frm you guys all I want to no is should I take her some damn flowers that just to show her how much I care about and yea she has a boyfriend so what I do more for her then he does anyway... yea I was tha most know kid and high school and he was not does that mean I can't have a sweet and smart girl like her I'm a nice guy I think should have a girl like her she every thing we are just friends but I'm always going to be there for her so why should I stop likeing her I care too much about her it isn't like I'm trying to have sex with her... all I wantd to kwn is do you think I should put some flowers on her door step just to show her how much I really care about and yea I did it before I don't want to think I'm trying to buy her I just did it just because...

Sep 16, 2007, 07:52 PM
    All I Wantd To Knw Is Do U Think I Should Put Some Damn Flowers On Her Door Step To Show Her How Much I Really Care About Her Yea She Has A Dam N Boyfriend But He Don't Do For Her I Do More Then He Does Yea I Was Tha Most Knw Kid N School N He Was Not I Can't Help It If I Feel This Way About Her Im A Good Dude I Never Hit Or Did Anything To A Girl Before So Why Can't I Get Her Yea She Is Good Looking N Very Smart N I Hang With Ppl In Gangs But Im Not N 1 N I Never Because Any Harm To Anybody I Just Wantd Some Help I Took Her Out 2 Times N She Said She Never Laugh So Hard N A Long Time I Love Puttin A Smile On Her Face Even If It Work Out I Can't Still Do Wat I Want To It Isn't Like Im Trying To Her Or Anything I Knw She Has A Boyfriend Every time I Say Why Don't He Take Her Out She Gets Mad N Say Im Always Talking About Me N Her Hanging Out So Miss Homegirl That's Every Thing What U Got Say?? all I Wantd Was Help Not To Be Put Down
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 07:58 PM
    What would be the point? You want her to know you care for her and will be there for her, but to what end? If she does not respond to you will you be hurt, what do you expect to accomplish?
    Do what you want to do, I just am not getting why you're doing it, knowing she is with someone else. Maybe you should be putting all of this compassion in to someone who is free to return it.
    mame_chula123 Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2011, 11:42 AM
    Hi... you should tell her how you feel because maybe she likes you but like you weren't showing her.. she gaved up.. tell her you liker her not from a text or postcard tell her from face to face you she can know your honest!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a big problem. I have a friend and I trust her. She's not my best friend but we are very close. SO, She used to help me with my relationships and with the guy I liked and she was all cool about it and she said that the guy liked me. I didn't believe her. Then I kind of stopped liking the guy...

Someone tell me what I should do! [ 4 Answers ]

OK there's this boi his nma ei s darnay I am like very in love with him and he likes me too and he said he will go out with me but after he gets his grades up he can have a girlfriend... the next day I saw him with another girl and mi friend told me they were together what does this mean does he...

What do you think of him? [ 13 Answers ]

Listen, I really like Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Days lead singer. But all of my friends hate him! I think he is so hot that he is almost on fire. What are your opinions of him? Please answer! http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/9/0/7/0/8730709-8730712-large.jpg (this is him)

What m I ought to do? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey you all,to who ever is reading this I really need your help,u see not many people get a chance to know an actress well I knidda fell in love with this actress but not because of fame or popularity,its her eys that attracts me and her smile the melts my heart,she is really nice and kind,but the...

What would you do? [ 9 Answers ]

My girl broke up with me 8 days ago and its tearing me apart, ill start from the beginning. Me and Jude had been going out for 10months, she was perfect for me. We quickly fell in love with each other after a few months, we are both young and so admitted that it was both of our first times being...

View more questions Search