Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ckonz77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 10:35 AM
    ProFootball Internet Broadcasts
    How can I listen to the Packers-Giants football game on my computer?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 10:39 AM
    I haven't found one that I can listen to without paying for, but I have found the site where I can watch the happenings.

NFL Game Center: Live! Green Bay Packers at New York Giants - 2007 2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

Internet [ 18 Answers ]

I cannot connect to all internet sites. Many I can but some I can't. Get message "Page not available" Why is this? What can I do to correct problem? Was able to connect from this computer 2 days ago but not now. I can go to them on other computers, but just not on this one. Windows 98.Thanks

2 NICs, one with internet. No internet. [ 2 Answers ]

This is the setup: I have two computers, a router, and a hub. Computer 1: Connected to the router wirelessly, Connected to to the hub with cat5. Computer 2: Connected to the hub with cat5. This is the problem: With both the wired and wireless connection enabled, I have no internet access. It...

Internet ? [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine sign on to blackplant.com but can no longer get into their home page from their cpu but I can get in to their home pg from my cpu is their a way to solve this problem if so how?

Radio streaming broadcasts [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot listen to radio streamed sites on the internet. Sometimes I get a message of "mysqladmin flush-hosts" and other times just no sound. Any advice?

View more questions Search