Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imxinxonxit Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Sep 16, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Pen Ink On carpet
    How do I get blue pen ink out of my carpet? The ink has been there a for about a week. I have tried sevaral cleaning prouducts but, they do not work. :rolleyes:
    Thanks a lot.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2007, 08:10 AM
    #3 Rate this Answer Report Inappropriate Post Yesterday, 11:35 AM
    Dooorcounty
    New Member Join Date: Sep 2007

I would try a product called GOOF or a product called TECH. These are both stain removers and you should be able to get them at the hardware store or Home Depot. Call the stores first so you don't waste time. Also.. here's an idea from an online chat:

1/31/2007
    Removing ink stains - Use Amodex. Best stuff I've ever found. Product is a creamy soap formula. Really mild. Takes out all inks including sharpie and expo and doesn't harm the fabric. I've used it on cashmere, silk, my wool rugs and even LCD screen. Hair spray and alcohol only set the stain.
    ----
    This was posted yesterday. Hope it helps
    imxinxonxit Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Sep 16, 2007, 04:26 PM
    I'll let you know how I make out with the cleaning products:) :)

Quote Originally Posted by esquire1
    #3 Rate this Answer Report Inappropriate Post Yesterday, 11:35 AM
    dooorcounty
    New Member Join Date: Sep 2007

I would try a product called GOOF or a product called TECH. These are both stain removers and you should be able to get them at the hardware store or Home Depot. Call the stores first so you don't waste time. Also ..here's an idea from an online chat:

1/31/2007
    Removing ink stains - Use Amodex. Best stuff I've ever found. Product is a creamy soap formula. Really mild. Takes out all inks including sharpie and expo and doesn't harm the fabric. I've used it on cashmere, silk, my wool rugs and even LCD screen. Hair spray and alcohol only set the stain.
    ----
    This was posted yesterday. Hope it helps
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2007, 04:30 PM
    I haven't heard of the Amodex, but googled it and sounds like good stuff. I'm going to get some and give it a try

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a good deal on ink [ 6 Answers ]

I can get 120 ml of HP ink for $20 at Printer Scanner Copier 2175 Remanufactured Cartridges, Refill Kits and Bulk Ink All I want is the ink. Anybody have a link to a better deal?

Tattoo ink [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can you please tell me if I am better off using the white tattoo ink before I use the black so it comes out white and not a grayish colour thanks

Gstartup.Ink [ 5 Answers ]

When I start up the machine I am notified that the shortcut is missing. HELP!!

Ink smearing [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Canon BJC-2100 printer, and until recently it worked great. My problem is every time I print something the ink smears in a line on the paper. I tried cleaning it, and putting in a new ink cartridge, yet it is still doing it. HELP!

View more questions Search